Aug 16, 2006

First Entry

My first post! This is going to be dedicated to the NY Yankees, my #1 team. (I may also occasionally post about other sports ongoings.)

I live in Queens, and my family's had season tickets since 1989. I only go to 2-4 of those a year, but me and my wife buy the $5 tix also, so I go to 10-15 games a year. Because of the season tix, I've gone to a number of playoff games (2 stand out the most: 96 ALCS game 1 & 98 WS game 1).

To sya my favorite (current) player is very tough: i like Jeter, Cano, Melky the most.

My favorite all-time is Donnie (I grew up in the 80s).

So anyway, this blog will just be a collection of my thoughts on the Yankee games, players, trades, fans, etc.

Feel free to share your thoughts as well.
Monday July 31, 2006 - 02:59pm (EDT)

No comments: